When people search for therapy services online, they have so many different options to choose from. For any therapist, this means that you have to put in a lot of effort to differentiate your company from the crowd. This begins with your website design and content. With that being said, let’s take a look at five different ways you can make your website more unique.
- Use video – If there is one form of marketing that is booming at present, it is video marketing. This is something you should certainly incorporate into your website. A good place to start is with an introduction video. You can then introduce other types of video to your website, for example, client feedback videos and demo videos, which give a glimpse of what your therapist sessions are like. We recommend you upload the video to either youtube (free) or vimeo (paid) and then simply add the embed link into your web page.
- Use original photographs – Yes, using stock photos from the likes of Flickr and Pexels is free and easy. Or you can request we add images to your site for you from the library we use which is Adobe Stock. However, the issue is that so many websites and businesses use these photographs today. This does nothing to differentiate your business from the crowd. Instead, try to use original photographs whenever possible.
- Offer something for free – We all love a bargain, right? So, one of the best ways to stand out is by offering something for free. What to offer depends on the nature of your business. Perhaps you could give a free eBook on about relating to your niche? If you want to offer a free eBook then get in contact with us to discuss options for delivering this to your visitors along with the possibility of getting then to join your email list at the same time.
- Make sure the content on your website is fresh – Your website content needs to be engaging and fresh if you are to effectively engage with potential customers. Make sure it is original, thought-provoking, and connects with your audience. If you have a blog make sure you write some content on a regular basis to add as blog posts, even once a month is great!
- Display examples and metrics – Last but not least, you need to show website users what sets your company apart and the best way to do this is with examples and metrics. Case studies are great for showing the level of quality you provide while metrics showcase the success your services have had too. Needless to say, you must seek approval from clients before you use their stories, and it is wise to change their name for case studies.
So there you have it: five different ways you can make your website more unique! Try the suggestions above to differentiate your site from the crowd. If you need any assistance in implementing any of these contact HealthHosts for expert help.