We use SpamExperts for email protection from spam and viruses. If you need to access your spam quarantine at any time to check it you can login here: https://antispam1.webspeed.co.uk/
Before you can access your quarantine for the first time you will need to request a login link, so click the “Retrieve log-in link” button
Add your email address and click the submit button
You will then see the message that the quarantine has been enabled and an email sent.
Now check your email account and click the “set password” link in the email from the spam filter.
You will now need to choose your password, this is the password you will use to access the spam quarantine in the future.
Once you have done that you will automatically be logged in and can go to the dashboard link to manage your spam quarantine
Knowledge Base Articles
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours
- Setting up email notifications for forms
- How to crop images
- Adding a video into your web page
- How to change your Google Analytics to HTTPS
- Setting up a stripe account to accept credit & debit card payments
- How to report email as spam
- How to access your spam quarantine