There may come a time when you are required to add some code into one of your web pages, for example adding a paypal button.
Its very easy to do, from within your web page click the “Tools” option in your editor and then choose the “source code” option and then paste your code where you want it to appear
Here is a short video showing you how to do this
Knowledge Base Articles
- Resend Form Notifications
- Transferring a .UK domain name away to a new registrar
- Transferring a .com / .net / .org domain name away to a new registrar
- How to i change the preview / snippet text that appears in Google searches
- How to enable email receipts in stripe
- How to add Stripe payment buttons to any page
- Linking to a file - MP3, PDF etc.
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours