Sometimes you might need to break up your content with some sub headings for different sections within your content, you can easily do this by applying either a Heading 2, Heading 3 or Heading 4, etc. to your page.
To do this simply highlight the line you want to change into a sub heading, and make sure the line is on a new paragraph, which means you have pressed the “Enter/Return” key on your keyboard directly at the beginnning of the line, then simply highlight the text with your mouse and select one of the headings from the drop down menu in the editor.
Knowledge Base Articles
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours
- Setting up email notifications for forms
- How to crop images
- Adding a video into your web page
- How to change your Google Analytics to HTTPS
- Setting up a stripe account to accept credit & debit card payments
- How to report email as spam
- How to access your spam quarantine