There may be some situations where you do not want a particular web page on your website to be visible in the search engines, this means that you don’t want that page to appear in search results.
What you need to do if you want to exclude a page is goto the actual page within your website admin area and scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a section called “Yoast SEO”
Witinin that section click on the “Advanced” tab and then in the drop down box called “Meta Robots Index” change it to “noindex” and save the page.
This will then tell the search engines that they are not to index this page and display in their search results. After you make this change it will not happen immediately, but when for example Googles spider robot comes and crawls your website it will visit that page and see that the meta tag “noindex” is set and so will drop the page out of its search results.
Knowledge Base Articles
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours
- Setting up email notifications for forms
- How to crop images
- Adding a video into your web page
- How to change your Google Analytics to HTTPS
- Setting up a stripe account to accept credit & debit card payments
- How to report email as spam
- How to access your spam quarantine