There may be some situations where you do not want a particular web page on your website to be visible in the search engines, this means that you don’t want that page to appear in search results.
What you need to do if you want to exclude a page is goto the actual page within your website admin area and scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a section called “Yoast SEO”
Witinin that section click on the “Advanced” tab and then in the drop down box called “Meta Robots Index” change it to “noindex” and save the page.
This will then tell the search engines that they are not to index this page and display in their search results. After you make this change it will not happen immediately, but when for example Googles spider robot comes and crawls your website it will visit that page and see that the meta tag “noindex” is set and so will drop the page out of its search results.
Knowledge Base Articles
- Resend Form Notifications
- Transferring a .UK domain name away to a new registrar
- Transferring a .com / .net / .org domain name away to a new registrar
- How to i change the preview / snippet text that appears in Google searches
- How to enable email receipts in stripe
- How to add Stripe payment buttons to any page
- Linking to a file - MP3, PDF etc.
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours