When you go on the internet and browse websites, those website files are stored on your computer in a place called a cache, your computer then uses this cache to retrieve files quickly rather than downloading it again from the web.
Sometimes if things are not displaying correctly on your website or you are having some problems then you may need to clear your web browsers cache.
For example you may have put a support ticket into us asking to change a colour or your logo on your website. We then send you an email saying it has been done, and you go to check the website and it still looks the same. Don’t panic, just try clearing the cache first then reload the site.
Please visit this link to see how to for your particular web browser – http://www.refreshyourcache.com
Knowledge Base Articles
- Resend Form Notifications
- Transferring a .UK domain name away to a new registrar
- Transferring a .com / .net / .org domain name away to a new registrar
- How to i change the preview / snippet text that appears in Google searches
- How to enable email receipts in stripe
- How to add Stripe payment buttons to any page
- Linking to a file - MP3, PDF etc.
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours