When you go on the internet and browse websites, those website files are stored on your computer in a place called a cache, your computer then uses this cache to retrieve files quickly rather than downloading it again from the web.
Sometimes if things are not displaying correctly on your website or you are having some problems then you may need to clear your web browsers cache.
For example you may have put a support ticket into us asking to change a colour or your logo on your website. We then send you an email saying it has been done, and you go to check the website and it still looks the same. Don’t panic, just try clearing the cache first then reload the site.
Please visit this link to see how to for your particular web browser – http://www.refreshyourcache.com
Knowledge Base Articles
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours
- Setting up email notifications for forms
- How to crop images
- Adding a video into your web page
- How to change your Google Analytics to HTTPS
- Setting up a stripe account to accept credit & debit card payments
- How to report email as spam
- How to access your spam quarantine