This is a must for any business, you must get your business listed on “Google My Business” simply visit: www.google.co.uk/business/ and signup or simply login if you already have any google account and add all your business details.
Make sure you add as much info as possible, and make sure that the info you add into Google my business is exactly the same info that you have on your website, e.g. business address, opening hours, telephone number etc.
If you previously had a Google Places listing Google would have automatically upgraded you to Google Business.
At some stage when setting up your business account you will also have to verify your website, Google will provide you with a small piece of code which you will need to add somewhere in your site, like in the footer.
Knowledge Base Articles
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours
- Setting up email notifications for forms
- How to crop images
- Adding a video into your web page
- How to change your Google Analytics to HTTPS
- Setting up a stripe account to accept credit & debit card payments
- How to report email as spam
- How to access your spam quarantine