If you receive an email which is spam that has managed to get past our spam filter then you can report the email as spam so its less likely that type of email will get missed by the filter in the future.
Firstly login the the spam filter.
Once logged in click on the “Train spam” option
If you are using Outlook or some other similar software on your computer then you will need to have saved the spam email to your computer so you can upload it, an easy way is to simply drag the email to your desktop and then you either drag and drop it or upload to the train spam area.
There is currently no way to report spam to spamexperts from our webmail system
Knowledge Base Articles
- Add a newsletter subscription form and connect it to MailChimp
- Choosing images from Adobe Stock
- Choosing a colour theme from Adobe Colours
- Setting up email notifications for forms
- How to crop images
- Adding a video into your web page
- How to change your Google Analytics to HTTPS
- Setting up a stripe account to accept credit & debit card payments
- How to report email as spam
- How to access your spam quarantine