If you receive an email which is spam that has managed to get past our spam filter then you can report the email as spam so its less likely that type of email will get missed by the filter in the future.
Firstly login the the spam filter.
Once logged in click on the “Train spam” option
If you are using Outlook or some other similar software on your computer then you will need to have saved the spam email to your computer so you can upload it, an easy way is to simply drag the email to your desktop and then you either drag and drop it or upload to the train spam area.
There is currently no way to report spam to spamexperts from our webmail system
Knowledge Base Articles
- How to restore deleted pages or versions of a page
- Creating and adding PayPal buttons
- How to clear your website cache
- Resend Form Notifications
- Transferring a .UK domain name away to a new registrar
- Transferring a .com / .net / .org domain name away to a new registrar
- How to i change the preview / snippet text that appears in Google searches
- How to enable email receipts in stripe
- How to add Stripe payment buttons to any page
- Linking to a file - MP3, PDF etc.