Animal Healing Website Design
One of our specialities is building Animal Healing websites, please browse from the live website examples below to see some recent website designs that we have completed. If you're an Animal Healer looking to launch your Animal Healing business online or want to improve your existing online presence we would love to hear from you.
We work with Animal Healers to create stunning websites
There are as many types of animal healing techniques as there are breeds! But we’re here to help you build a website that can attract the right customers for your work. With lots of different treatments and animals, it’s vital that your business stands out online and can be easily found on search engines.
At HealthHosts, we understand that a good website is key to driving more business from online sources. We focus only on the health and wellness industry, so we understand your unique needs and how we can boost online traffic.
Designing your website with a six stage plan
We have a six stage plan to build your website, starting with a ‘discovery’ phase. This means we learn about you and your business to create a website that meets your needs and achieves your goals. We also believe that communication is key, so we will keep in touch with you throughout the development of the website. We also offer flexible price plans which include upgrades, so you’re never spending more than you need to.
While working with you, we will design and build a website that can achieve multiple goals:
- Improving SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to ensure your business is easily found online.
- Delivering a visually appealing website that is easy to navigate on different devices. Websites on mobile phones, tablets and computers all behave differently, so we will make sure they function properly.
- Creating a website that clearly promotes your message. This means you’ll only attract customers who need or want your services.
- We will highlight your expertise and experience to reassure any new customers that you are the right option for them – whether they’re a first timer to animal healing or looking for a new favourite to help their beloved pets.
- Making it simple for people to contact you – this can include contact details and online forms. We will ensure that potential customers are driven to talk to you about your services.
Social media and recommendations
We’ve worked within the health and wellness industry for a number of years, so we know how important recommendations are. Social media is great for reviews and communicating B2B or with customers, so our websites can include links to social media, keeping your brand consistent. Facebook and Twitter are great social media sources to include when people have something to say about your successful animal healing stories!
If you’re looking to improve your animal healing website, whether to develop your brand or attract new customers, get in touch with us today!
Recent Animal Healing work
Take a look below at some of the recent Animal Healing websites we have completed.